Volunteer with the Harvard Club of Central Florida
We need YOU! HCCF is an all-volunteer club so we RELY on your involvement. You'll have fun and meet other great alumni/ae along the way!
Please let us know if you can help us in any of the following areas. Email the Club Administrator HarvardClubCF@gmail.com with your contact information and interests in any of the following:
- Events Committee - plan venues, coordinate activities, registration, set-up
- Marketing - Pick the area you'd like to get involved in - social media, website management, PR, etc.
- Membership - work with the above committees to continue to grow our club
- Come to an event. Your participation is what makes our events meaningful and fun!
- Schools & Scholarship Committee
- Become an Admissions Interviewer.
- We interviewed over 200 applicants this past year!
- All alumni welcome (you don’t have to be an undergrad alum, graduate degree alums make great interviewers!)
Contact Ed Murphy, Schools & Scholarships Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Club Administrator, Tricia Wansor ( 954-914-3148 or HarvardClubCF@gmail.com) if you would like to get involved but are not sure how.