PostPoned - Leadership Breakfast - LIFT
Save the Date
LIFT Orlando, liftorlando.org, is an incredible project near the Camping World stadium that is revitalizing one of Orlando's poorest neighborhoods to defeat generational poverty. Over $100 million is being invested with beautiful housing, outstanding educational facilities and a state of the art health and wellness center in a private/public partnership. ZeroChaos is a major Orlando entrepreneurial success story.
Check Back for More Details
Meet the Speakers
Eddy Moratin, Executive Director of LIFT Orlando
Harold Mills, HBS '98, LIFT Board Member and prior CEO of ZeroChaos
More About LIFT
Vision: Neighborhoods where children grow up with hope and return with joy.
- Mixed Income Housing - Ensure the availability of high-quality, mixed-income housing that elevates the standard of living for low-income families, while providing the comfort of quality amenities that attract new residents.
- Cradle to Career - Deliver a top-performing cradle to career educational pipeline that begins with early childhood development, continues through post-secondary education and culminates in promising careers.
- Community Health & Wellness - Collaborate with residents and local nonprofits to create a mix of high-quality facilities, programs, and services that enhance quality of life and increase life expectancy for all, regardless of income.
- Long-term Economic Viability - Stimulate the neighborhood economy and increase the average household income for existing residents by improving employability, facilitating job placements, attracting employers and fostering entrepreneurship.
For More information: www.liftorlando.org
Become a Sponsor of one or more Leadership Breakfast(s) and benefit from greater recognition within the Local Harvard Community.
- Recognition on the Event Website
- Recognition during the presentation
- Several minutes to present at the breakfast
- Recognition on the Home Page of the HCCF Website (Six Session Sponsors)
Single Breakfast Sponsorship - $250
Six Session Sponsorship - $1,000
Contact Brad Rex to sign up or request more details.
8:00AM - 9:30AM Fri 29 May 2020, Eastern timezone