Postponed - Leadership Breakfast - Project Opioid
Join us at the Citrus Club in Downtown Orlando on April 16 at 8 AM for a discussion on Project Opioid - a Central Florida Initiative to combat the opioid epidemic.
Join in the discussion as Andrae Bailey and Kim Lopdrup discuss the mission and accomplishments of Project Opioid. Purchase Your Tickets!
Business, faith and community leaders have come together to develop an innovative model to beat this threat which kills 130 Americans daily, and results in 100 babies born addicted every day.
Meet the Speakers
Tickets are required for this event. Breakfast is included in the price of the ticket. Get your ticket early and save!
EARLY BIRD PRICING - BUY Your Tickets Early and SAVE!!
- Purchase your Ticket by April 8, 2020 and pay ONLY $30 for Members / $35 Non Members
- Purchase your Ticket between April 9, 2020 and April 13, 2020 and pay $35 for Members / $40 Non Members
Regular pricing starts on April 14, 2020. Ticket prices are $40 for Members / $45 Non Members
8:00AM - 9:30AM Thu 16 Apr 2020 ( Timezone: Eastern )
The Citrus Club
255 S Orange Ave Suite 1800
Orlando, FL 32801 US
[ Get Directions ]
Look Who's Coming:
eHome Counseling Group
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
More About Project Opioid
Project Opioid has two main goals: to reduce opioid abuse and to reduce opioid deaths. Those who are suffering from opioid abuse disorder are not discernible in our everyday lives. They sit next to us in the office, at our place of worship, and around the dinner table; they are members of our community and they need our support. In Central Florida and in communities around the state, we seek to:
1. Create a local body of local leaders who can organize and drive new solutions to the opioid crisis.
2. Use local current data to accurately appraise the local opioid problem and use regional data to formulate strategies to combat local opioid abuse and save lives.
3. launch bold and multi-faceted awareness campaigns, in regions across Florida, that help inform local leaders and citizens regarding the dangers of opioids and regarding the local initiative that has been created to confront this problem.
For More Information: https://www.projectopioid.org
Become a Sponsor of one or more Leadership Breakfast(s) and benefit from greater recognition within the Local Harvard Community.
- Recognition on the Event Website
- Recognition during the presentation
- Several minutes to present at the breakfast
- Recognition on the Home Page of the HCCF Website (Six Session Sponsors)
Single Breakfast Sponsorship - $250
Six Session Sponsorship - $1,000
Contact Brad Rex to sign up or request more details.