Space Coast Alumni Lunch Meetup
Friday, October 12th at Noon
Join The All-Ivy Club for a lunch at 12:00 Noon on Friday, October 12th at the Pane e Vino Italian restaurant located just to the left of the Premiere Oaks 10 movie theatre at 1800 W Hibiscus Blvd. in Melbourne, Florida.
Meet Serial Entrepreneur Brendan Fitzgerald!
Entrepreneurship is hot in America today and serial entrepreneurship is even hotter! Come and have lunch with a master of the game who is driven, talented and who has a sense of humor about life.
Brendan Fitzgerald graduated from Notre Dame in 1983 with a degree in Aerospace Engineering, after which he was a platoon and company commander in the United States Marine Corps and a NASA contractor. He earned his MBA from Harvard in 1991 and then worked for Harris for two years focusing on the conversion of defense technology to commercial applications. He has been a serial entrepreneur since 1993.
· 1993 - Flash Comm (renamed Terion) – low cost wide area communication system for long haul truckers
· 1997 - Microgistics – location-based apps for college campuses, theme parks, malls, etc.
· 2000 - Viseon Partners – boutique investment banking firm
· 2003 - Meridian Realty Investments – commercial real estate investments
· 2008 - Airgonomix – aftermarket micro-zone air conditioning system
· 2009 - Viseon Energy – renewable energy project financing
· 2017 – GolfLine – bidding on golf tee times
RSVP to Keiron at email@example.com, with a copy to Mike Brodsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also link to the newly created Space Coast All-Ivy LinkedIn group! Click here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12127300
Your host will be Keiron Hylton, Harvard '82 (Anthropology) and JD/MBA '86. He has had the weirdest career on the Space Coast (radio entrepreneur, strategy consultant, information industry investment banker, college professor) - which makes for entertaining conversation.
NOTE: This will be the final Space Coast Lunch for 2018!
See you there!